ATTENTION: These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) apply to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.ReadingCare.com (“ReadingCare Website”) or www.VocabCare.com (“VocabCare Website”), also to all the contents in the printed or digital forms of vocabulary flashcards (“FlashCards”) separated from the ReadingCare Website for the sake of users’ convenience, and to any electronic correspondence between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website. Using these VocabCare Website and ReadingCare Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether you purchase any product and/or service from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website. This notice is issued by The Ivy Town Educators, Inc. (“IvyTown”).
You may access some designated areas of these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website with or without registering your personal details with us.
By accessing any part of these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website immediately.
IvyTown may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website from time to time to review the then-current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website.
License and Conditions
IvyTown grants you a limited permission to access and make use of the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website. As a condition of such license, you agree:
- not to download or modify any part of the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website, except with the express and prior written consent of IvyTown;
- not to download or copy any account information for the benefit of another merchant;
- not to collect or make use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- not to resell or make any commercial use of the ReadingCare Website, the VocabCare Website, or their contents;
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website for any commercial purpose without express written consent of IvyTown;
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the contents and designs of FlashCards for any commercial purpose in any circumstances;
- not to make any derivative use of the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website, the FlashCards, or their contents;
- not to frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of IvyTown and its group companies without express written consent from IvyTown;
- not to use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name of the ReadingCare Website, the VocabCare Website, IvyTown, or trademarks without the express written consent of IvyTown; and
- not reproduce or store any part of the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website in any other website or include any part of the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from IvyTown.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material portions created by IvyTown on the ReadingCare Website, the VocabCare Website, and the FlashCards (including without limitation text, photographs and graphics) are owned by IvyTown.
All trademarks of IvyTown indicated on the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website are registered trademarks of IvyTown or its group companies in the United States and other countries.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
While IvyTown attempts to ensure that the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website are normally available 24 hours a day, IvyTown shall not be liable if for any reason the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to these ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond IvyTown’s control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary permissions and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
IvyTown shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IvyTown to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of paragraph 4.2 or paragraph 4.3.
Links to and from Other Websites
Links to third-party websites on the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave these ReadingCare Website and/or VocabCare Website. IvyTown has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. IvyTown therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any of the IvyTown logos;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website;
- you do not in any way imply that IvyTown is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with IvyTown nor present any other false information about IvyTown;
- you do not otherwise use any IvyTown trademarks displayed on the ReadingCare Website and/or the VocabCare Website without express written permission from IvyTown;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
IvyTown expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify IvyTown for any loss or damage suffered by IvyTown or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 5.2.
While IvyTown attempts to ensure that the information on the ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website is correct, IvyTown does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on these ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website. IvyTown may make changes to the material on these ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on these ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website can be out of date, and IvyTown makes no commitment to update such material.
The material on these ReadingCare Website and the VocabCare Website is provided “as is,” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, IvyTown provides you with these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website on the basis that IvyTown excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website.
IvyTown, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website), and any of IvyTown group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort [including without limitation negligence], contract or otherwise) in connection with these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website, any websites linked to these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website or your downloading of any material from these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website or any websites linked to these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit IvyTown liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), or (b) fraud, or (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on these ReadingCare Website and VocabCare Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. Any dispute arising out of or connected with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia or of the U.S. District Court for the State of Georgia.
Cancellation of Purchased Programs for Refund
ReadingCare and VocabCare accept the request for the cancellation of your program subscription within one week (7 days) from your purchase date.
When you request for the cancellation of your program subscription, your request must be sent to the Customer Support, including your full name, your user ID or email address, the purchase date, and the purchased program title and its level.
You will receive the full refund for your payment once your cancellation request has been approved and completely processed. Please allow one week for the refund process to be completed.
Note: The ReadingCare or VocabCare products purchased online NOT directly from ReadingCare.com or VocabCare.com are not considered authentic, and they are not covered by this policy and therefore cannot be returned to ReadingCare.com or VocabCare.com for refund. Customers who purchased such illegitimate products are encouraged to report the sales agents of ReadingCare or VocabCare.