The Ivy Town Educators, Inc. (“IvyTown”) is the developer of the www.ReadingCare.com programs and their contents (“ReadingCare Website”). We take the privacy of our customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing a personalized and valuable service.
Information provided by you may be requested from one of our websites under IvyTown. In the event that you provide us with personal information for the purposes of free registration and you later make a purchase, whether directly from us or facilitated by one of our e-commerce partners, your privacy rights will be protected according to our stated policies and the stated privacy policies of these partners, which will be posted and available for your review at the time of purchase.
Personal information is collected by IvyTown through ReadingCare Website. We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) by:
- The use of inquiry and registration forms.
- The purchase process when you buy any of our products or services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Home, shipping and billing addresses, phone and fax number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Market research data such as customer usage patterns
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes, which may include:
- Providing our customers with a personalized service.
- Processing orders, registrations and inquiries.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Running competitions.
- Measuring interest in and improving our website, products, and services.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer. You may stop the delivery of marketing emails by following the instructions accompanying a particular communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resolving disputes, collecting fees, and troubleshooting problems.
We use the information you provide when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except
1. To the extent necessary to complete that order or to provide services where the outside party is acting on our behalf and has no independent right to use the information we provide (e.g., third-party shipping, business analytics, or customer support ), or
2. To successors in title to our business, or
3. In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, or
4. As necessary, in IvyTown’s sole discretion, to protect the perceived rights, safety and property of IvyTown, users of our ReadingCare Website, and the public.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personal Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To audit usage of the site
We use information from cookies for purposes, which may include:
- Identifying returning users and registrants
- Enabling you to move more easily around our site
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- Building up a demographic profile.
- If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our ReadingCare Website, products, offers, and marketing strategy, you may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the ‘manage cookies’ section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your Internet browser.
From time to time we may permit the third-party companies to set cookies on the ReadingCare Website for purposes which may include market research, revenue tracking or to improve functionality of the site.
IvyTown has appropriate measures in place to help ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that thieves could find a way to thwart our security systems.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal Data necessarily involves the transmission of Data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the ReadingCare Website and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal Data outside of the country in which you reside, including the United States.
Access to Data and Contact Info
You may update your personal information in your member site in ReadingCare Website. If you need help in this regard, contact customer support at email@example.com.
Children Under 13
This site is not intended for use by persons under thirteen (13) years of age. We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 13 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users when a parent or guardian notifies us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy